JDBC preferences changes
- New icons added
- Possibility to added jar files to classpath available direct on JDBC preferences
- Possibility to check if the driver is available in classpath added.
- The user is prompted for values when adding a new URL from the sample URL’s
- If no URL’s available at start-up the users are prompted to start JDBC preferences
Some other changes
- New icons added in query window and report window
- Added possibility to change number of query sheets (Sui preferences require restart)
- Build insert statements function from result set added to Query report, this make it possible
- to hide rows and columns, filter rows and move columns and then build insert statement based on what you see in the result-set table.
- Some minor changes to the connection panel
- Added the possibility to close all query windows from query window and query monitor
- Fixed a bug relating to how null is handled when building insert stmts
- Fixed a small bug relating to how Drivers and Url are populated