Sheets introduced to the query window. To make it easier to manage multiple set of queries sheets has been introduced to the query window. Each sheet can contain a separate set of queries that can be executed and managed individually
- Adding URL’s from “Manage JDBC resources” now prompts the user for connection properties.
- Changed so that MaxRows is ignored when Maxrows is set to 0
- Possibility to disable / Enable syntax highlighting added,
- Substitution variables are now kept between sessions
- Size of the preference panel increased.
- Content in preference panel re-structured
- Possibility to re-execute a query from the Show SQL panel in the report panel added.
- The show-SQL and query log now shows the SQL after symbolic resolution.
- The maximum number of entries in the query monitor increased from 20 to 100
- Function to import a specific Excel sheet for Excel Import added
- User-id / Password is not supplied at login (connection to database) if user-id and password are empty strings
- Variable substitution not active when BATCH=YES specified (Exec->Insert Stmts)
- Removed initial blank line when exporting to CSV
- Syntax Highlight automatically disabled when query text > 2000 bytes.
- Fixed a bug relating to copy and paste from the query context menu
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs related to connection management
- Fixed a bug in the application concept
- Fixed a data type mapping to handle SMALLINT data type correctly for stored procedures
- Fixed a bug so that the Query-box now is consistently populated